Table of Contents
- Top 5 Bestselling Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets On AMAZON
- Top 5 Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets – Reviews
Are you looking for the best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet in 2022? Check out our best collection for the best choices! Also check out our Power Top List for more unbiased gadget reviews.
A motorcycle helmet is a prized gadget for motorcyclists. A Bluetooth-equipped helmet offers both protection and the ability to communicate with others. These products are small in size and have batteries that can be recharged. The technology is flexible and comparable to a wide range of appliances, for instance, GPS systems and cameras.
Because of its hands-free capability, Bluetooth Helmets permit motorcyclists to have two-way conversations while focusing on riding, which reduces the rate of road accidents. The device can be paired with most communicating and media gadgets, enhancing the experience of traveling, making it more exhilarating, convenient, and safe. The technology works well in any wind or noise conditions. This review will examine some of the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets that are available on the market.
Top 5 Bestselling Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets On AMAZON
Top 5 Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets – Reviews
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology. 8 Hours of Talk Time and 110 Hours of Standby. Fully Washable Microfiber Liner and Adjustable Vents. This Helmet May Run 1 Size Smaller Due to Built-in Bluetooth Module. The size of this helmet: M: 55-56CM, L: 57-58CM, XL: 59-60CM.
- One Touch Control for Calling, Answering, Rejecting Incoming Calls and Redialing. Incoming Phone Call Overrides Intercom, Music, FM Radio and GPS Navigation Audio.
- Supports a Max distance of up to 1000 Feet Between Two Riders Using the Intercom. 2 High Quality Built-in Speakers with Full Stereo Sound.
- Meets or Exceeds DOT Safety Standards. DSP Echo Cancellation and Noise Suppression Technology Offers High Quality Voice at High Speeds.
- Known issues with the Bluetooth System -- When the helmet Bluetooth system hasn’t been used for a long time, the battery will enter deep sleep mode. During this time, Bluetooth mode may not be available. To wake the battery up, charge the battery for about half an hour. After this charge, Bluetooth functionality will be restored. If the helmet accessories received are missing, welcome to contact ILM customer service for help.
The ILM 953 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet which is the best motorcycle helmet comes with built-in speakers supporting full stereo sound. They remain clear even at high speed. Possibly, the small size of the helmets does help to improve the speakers’ quality because they remain in place even when you ride fast.
Safety design and features: The helmets meet and surpass the safety standards of ECE and DOT. Furthermore, it comes with washable and easy-replace inner pads that are easy to clean up. It is also worth mentioning that they have scratch-resistant dual visors protecting your eyes and face from UV rays. They come in three colors: black, red, and white.
Bluetooth connectivity: It permits 8 hours of talk time and 110 hours of waiting time.
The helmet is equipped with Bluetooth 3.0 technology that allows you to listen to your favorite music, FM radio, and use GPS. One-touch control facilitates calls, dialing, music play, and audio navigation. The intercom is comparable only with other ILM Bluetooth helmets. It allows two riders to communicate at 1,000 feet apart.
Music and navigation: Built-in speakers and noise-canceling microphone permit clear conversation.
- Easy to operate with gloves on.
- Hard to the scratch visor.
- Outstanding sound quality
- Quiet when riding the interstates
- Good Bluetooth connection
- Intercom function is not compatible with other brands
- ✪ [ DOT Modular Motorcycle Helmet ] FreedConn Bluetooth helmet supports max intercom range up to 1640 feet for 2 riders talking or 3 riders pairing. We had meets and exceeds DOT safety standards, don't worry about the safety while riding.
- ✪ [ 3.0 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets ] Motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth 3.0 technology allows you to enjoy music, FM, GPS voice prompt and intercom stably while riding, makes team motorbike communication more convenient and efficient.
- ✪ [ Crystal Clear Sound Helmet Intercom ] Built in 2 premium speakers with full stereo sound. Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, FreedConn Bluetooth helmet offers you clear music and intercom voice at high speed. You usually can hear music and intercom clearly at high speed up to 120km/h, about 70mph.
- ✪ [ 1 Button Control Helmets Motorbike ] Bluetooth FM helmet supports hands-free call (answering, rejecting incoming calls and redialing last number) with 1 multi-functional button. Incoming phone call overrides intercom, MP3 music, FM radio and GPS navigation audio. You can trigger Siri voice command by long press the MFB button for 2 seconds.
- ✪ [ Long Battery Life & UPGRADE Package ] 8 hours intercom talk time and 110 hours of standby. Upgrade package comes with gloves ( same size as bluetooth motorcycle helmet). M/ L/ XL motorcycle helmet with washable liner, if the size doesn't fit well, we will send you bigger or smaller liner. We also make 2 extra size padding to provide you better fit: M-U between S and M, XL-U between XL and 2XL.
The FreedConn BM2 is the ideal choice for people who like having a two-way or three-way conversation while riding their motorcycle. This is a full-face helmet integrated with Bluetooth 3.0 that permits connection to your phone, MP3 player, and GPS. It comes in three colors: black, white, and red.
Safety design and features: The helmets have a fully-washable microfiber liner which is easy to maintain. Furthermore, they boast of a 3-dimensional ventilation system that provides good airflow for a more comfortable ride during the hot season.
Bluetooth connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0 permits both power control and high speed. Good wireless connection is guaranteed even at minimum power levels. BM2 allows group intercom from two to three riders who are 1,640 feet or 500 meters apart. The lithium-ion battery that comes with the helmet provides 9 hours of intercom communication, 12 hours of talking on the phone, and 120 hours of standby time.
Music and navigation: Built-in full stereo speakers offering a crystal clear sound. Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology provide a clear intercom voice while riding. It can also boast of its one control button to answer, reject, and redial calls.
- Simple to operate
- The clear voice at an average speed
- Good Bluetooth pairing
- Good ventilation
- Long-lasting battery
- Slightly noisy at high speed due to wind noise.
- 20 percent Smaller with equal protection as the bulky competitors
- This helmet features significant intake venting and incredible Ventura venting for the rear exhaust
- One button release mechanism for front chin bar
- Bluetooth 2. 0 technology allows you to receive and send calls, listen to streaming music in stereo, as well as listen clearly to GPS directions
- ECE and DOT Certified, Meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 218
The TORC TB27 is 20% smaller than most Bluetooth motorcycle helmets available on the market. Because of its compact design, it is lightweight and comfortable to wear on prolonged rides. Compared to its bulky competitors, the TB27 is packed with the same protection at a smaller package.
Safety design and features: This helmet’s shell is made of thermoplastic alloy. The front bar is secured by stainless steel posts while the locking system is made of metal. The front chin bar can also be operated using one single button. Its ventilation system vents hot air at the rear, promoting better ventilation.
Bluetooth connectivity: The TB27 comes with Bluetooth 2.0 which permits you to pair with most Bluetooth-enabled equipment such as smartphones. It has 8 hours of talk time and 150 hours of standby time. You can connect two or more BLINC helmets users using the intercom function. It allows communication within 100 feet range
Music and navigation: Noise-canceling microphone allows clear communication.
- Relatively compact.
- Easy to operate.
- Great ventilation
- Lightweight and durable materials
- Good Bluetooth functioning.
- The flawed finish is revealed when exposed to the sun.
- BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY - Universal intercom protocol up to 430 yards, smartphone music sharing, auto music boost in noisy environments, navigation instructions, and much more...
- PHONE COMMUNICATION - The Bluetooth technology allows for hands free voice operated communication including up to 8 hour talk time with 7 day stand-by time
- QUALITY DESIGN - DOT approved including a hi-tech injection molded polycarbonate shield with an internal drop-down sun shield
- MAXIMIZED AIRLFOW - Chin mounted airflow ventilation with open/close function and fully removable lining with chin deflector for comfort
- MODULAR HELMET - Modular flip-up design with metal-to-metal latching system and Double-D ring safety fastening
Blyth Techno 2.0 Sena Bluetooth Modular Helmet can work across all Bluetooth bands because of its universal Bluetooth connectivity function.
Safety design and features: The helmet is proud of its lightness while maintaining its ability to protect its wearers.
Bluetooth connectivity: The helmet permits communication between four different riders up to a distance of 430 yards. Furthermore, it enables music to be shared from your smartphone to the Bluetooth stereo headphone. It also boasts of its hand-free control feature which keeps riders focus on the ride. It also comes with an automatic audio boost which is helpful in noisy areas.
Music and navigation: It is equipped with GPS voice instruction to facilitate your navigation through different environments.
- Outstanding call quality even at high speed
- Good ventilation
- Quiet and comfortable
- Easy to play music from your smartphone using Bluetooth
- The speakers lack bass.
The AHR Bluetooth Motorcycle Full Face Helmet enables a connection between three people while two people can speak at any given time.
Safety design and features: It has heavy cushions that guarantee safety and comfort. Its front visor is made of sturdy yet highly flexible material to provide excellent impact resistance. The helmet comes with a lightweight ABS shell enabling outstanding ventilation. Last but not least, the cheek pads were designed for comfort, they are removable and washable.
Bluetooth connectivity: The AHR Helmet has Bluetooth connection enabling hands-free communication between up to 3 riders. It also has universal Bluetooth connectivity, permitting connection with many Bluetooth devices such as MP3, smartphones, and GPS. Other remarkable functions include auto-receiving calls and last number dialing.
Music and navigation: The DSP noise control technology, which comes with the helmet, will ensure the minimization of background noise and guaranteeing high-quality sound. The mobile music ensures that you have entertainment while riding.
- Comfortable heavy cushion
- Washable cheek pads
- Universal Bluetooth connectivity permitting connection with various devices.
- No background noise at high speed.
- It is not certified by DOT.
Having the Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet is necessary if you are fond of motorcycle riding. The hands-free feature negates the chance of road accidents while ensuring connection. Most helmets could be linked to your cellphone using Bluetooth, allowing you to keep in touch with fellow riders, or those you have left behind at home or office. We would recommend you to choose a Bluetooth helmet that not only enables you to have a clear and smooth conversation but also features music, FM radio, and GPS functionalities.
Top 5 Bestselling Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets On AMAZON